Previously there was a course comprising a lecture and a workshop essentially dealing with communication and presentation skills for entrepreneurship.
A Theory-To-Practice Course
- To foster entrepreneurship education, skills, attitudes and awareness for graduate students and KIT faculty members and academic personnel from natural science and engineering, particularly from chemistry, chemical and process engineering, biotechnology, biology and physics
- Balancing theoretical, practical and practitioner education and linked to real-world cases, the course provides a thorough exposure to the many concepts and building blocks of entrepreneurship
Now there will be a “WINTER SCHOOL ON SPECIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP"
The 3 ½ days School will always be provided in March or October
- 3 ½ Days (35 x 45-Minutes) – Mon-Wed 8:30-17:45, Fr 8:30-12:30;
- Enrollment required: Phone 07222 200810 or 0160 98129606 (Wolfgang Runge, eMail) at the latest by September 25, 2015
- Next Date: October 05-09, 2015, Building 30.42 (IOC), Seminar Room 201.
- Required for attending: Reading Workshop_1_1